Activity A: Setting the agenda of the workshop (5/7)
6. Illustration of the use of the impact pathway to support the formulation of question
- Unpack what is happening at the level of inputs and activities, filling in each element of the impact pathway based on the information from the MPPA.
- Consider all the evidence available to inform the degree of implementation of the MPPA.
- Consider whether changes took place during the period of MPPA implementation or compared with the period before, in terms of availability and quality of intervention implementation, in terms of reach (all population) or coverage (target population) of the intervention (step 1, section 2.2).
- Consider variation in intervention coverage or nutrition indicators across population groups (e.g. by income quintile, or rural/urban) and geographies.
Refer to the examples 1 to 3 below.