Activity A: Setting the agenda of the workshop (4/6)
5. Illustration of the use of the impact pathway to support the formulation of question
- Unpack what is happening at the level of inputs and activities, filling in each level of the impact pathway based on the information from the MPPA.
- Consider all the evidence available to inform on the degree of implementation of the MPPA.
- Consider whether changes took place during the MPPA implementation period or in comparison with the period before, in terms of availability and quality of implementation, or intervention reach (all population) and coverage (target population) (step 1, section 2.2).
- Consider differences in interventions coverage and nutrition indicators of population groups (e.g. by income quintile, or rural/urban) and geographies.
Refer to the examples 1 to 3 below.