- The NIPN policy component is hosted by Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), which facilitates the NIPN multisectoral advisory committee.
- The NIPN data component is hosted by the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS).
- Technical assistance is provided through Helen Keller International (HKI).
- The project is supported by the EU Delegation and managed by HKI.
- Activities started in 2018.
- Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS)
- Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS)
- Helen Keller International
- SUN country fiche - Bangladesh
- Shahan, Asif Mohammad & Jahan, Ferdous. Opening the policy space: the dynamics of nutrition policy making in Bangladesh. Montpellier, France: Agropolis International, Global Support Facility for the National Information Platforms for Nutrition initiative. 2017.