The preparation of a data landscape report (3/3)
5. Operational recommendations
The recommendations will pertain to questions such as the following:
- Which improvements are needed to make the nutrition information system more functional?
- Which inputs are required to achieve the above?
- How will NIPN use the results of this exercise compiled in the data landscape report?
- In what way can the data landscape exercise contribute to the design of the NIPN central repository?
6. The way forward
The final section of the report depicts the way forward and typically addresses the following questions:
- How does NIPN plan to regularly and continuously complete and update the data landscape?
- Which sectors and indicators need further investigation?
- Which activities and resources are planned to achieve this?