Additional useful resources on communication
- Communication and visibility requirements for EU external actions: download pdf
- How to write a policy brief
- The SURE (Supporting the Use of Research Evidence) guides for Preparing and Using Evidence-Based Policy Briefs are intended for people responsible for preparing and supporting the use of policy briefs and ensuring that decisions about health systems are well-informed by research evidence. There are eight SURE Guides. The first two provide background information about getting started and setting priorities for policy briefs. The next four guides address how to prepare a policy brief. The last two address how to use a policy brief.
- Guidance from International Development Research Centre (IDRC, Canada): download pdf
- How to make an effective powerpoint presentation
- Next section on practical consideration for communicating evidence to decison makers