- The NIPN Bangladesh platform was closed in February 2022, as reported in the 15th newsletter.
- The NIPN policy component was hosted by Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), which facilitated the NIPN multisectoral advisory committee.
- The NIPN data component was hosted by the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS).
- Technical assistance was provided through Helen Keller International (HKI).
- The project was supported by the EU Delegation and managed by HKI.
- Activities started in 2018.
- NIPN Bangladesh. An Assessment of Nutrition Policies in Bangladesh. Dhaka, Bangladesh. June, 2020.
- NIPN, Bangladesh. Four Key Pathways to Nutritional Well-being: A Framework for Nutrition Intervention and Policy Action. Dhaka, Bangladesh. June, 2020.
- NIPN Bangladesh. NIPN Bangladesh at a Glance. Newsletter, Vol. 01, Issue 01. Dhaka, Bangladesh. May, 2020.
- NIPN Bangladesh. NIPN on Acceleration: Completion of the Emergency Work Plan. Newsletter, Vol. 01, Issue 02. Dhaka, Bangladesh. September, 2020.
- NIPN Bangladesh. NIPN on Acceleration: More Policy Studies Planned for 2021. Newsletter, Vol. 01, Issue 03. Dhaka, Bangladesh. December, 2020.
- NIPN Bangladesh. Spatial Differentiation of Household Dietary Diversity in Bangladesh. Dhaka, Bangladesh. June, 2020.
- NIPN Bangladesh. The Communication & Visibility Strategy and Plan. Dhaka, Bangladesh. September, 2020.
- Shahan, Asif Mohammad & Jahan, Ferdous. Opening the policy space: the dynamics of nutrition policy making in Bangladesh. Montpellier, France: Agropolis International, Global Support Facility for the National Information Platforms for Nutrition initiative. 2017.