- The NIPN policy component is hosted by Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), which facilitates the NIPN multisectoral advisory committee.
- The NIPN data component is hosted by the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS).
- Technical assistance is provided through Helen Keller International (HKI).
- The project is supported by the EU Delegation and managed by HKI.
- Activities started in 2018.
- Spatial Differentiation of Household Dietary Diversity in Bangladesh, Dhaka Bangladesh, 2020
- Four Key Pathways to Nutritional Well-being: A Framework for Nutrition Intervention and Policy Action, Dhaka Bangladesh, 2020
- An Assessment of Nutrition Policies in Bangladesh, Dhaka Bangladesh, 2020
- Shahan, Asif Mohammad & Jahan, Ferdous. Opening the policy space: the dynamics of nutrition policy making in Bangladesh. Montpellier, France: Agropolis International, Global Support Facility for the National Information Platforms for Nutrition initiative. 2017.
16 October 2019
1 | |