- The NIPN policy component is hosted by the Ministry of Planning and Investment, Centre for Development Policy Research, in collaboration with related line ministries and partners.
- The NIPN data component is hosted by the National Economic Research Institute (NIER) in collaboration with other national organisations.
- Technical assistance is provided through The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
- The project is supported by the EU Delegation and managed by UNICEF.
- Activities started in 2018.
- Capacity need assessment report in Lao PDR. Data Analysis Unit, National Information Platform for Nutrition (NIPN), Vientiane, Lao PDR, 2020.
- Centre for Development Policy research, Ministry of Planning and Investment, Lao PDR. Multiple Overlapping Deprivation Analysis (MODA) on Stunting among children under 5 years in Lao PDR. Vientiane, Lao PDR: UNICEF. 2019.
- DURE Technology. Overview of the nutrition information system in Lao PDR. Montpellier, France: Agropolis International, Global Support Facility for the National Information Platforms for Nutrition initiative. 2019.
- National Nutrition Profile in Lao PDR. Centre for Development Policy Research of the Ministry of Planning and Investment, and UNICEF, Vientiane, Lao PDR, 2020
- Nutrition data mapping report in Lao PDR. Centre for Development Policy Research, Ministry of Planning and Investment, Vientiane, Lao PDR, 2020
10 February 2021
1 | | | |