- The NIPN policy component is hosted by the Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI), which is chairing the Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Working Group of the National Nutrition Programme.
- The NIPN data component is also hosted by EPHI.
- Technical assistance is provided by IFPRI.
- The project is supported by the EU Delegation and managed by EPHI.
- Activities started in 2018.
- DURE Technology. Overview of the nutrition information system in Ethiopia. Montpellier, France: Agropolis International, Global Support Facility for the National Information Platforms for Nutrition initiative. 2019.
- NIPN Ethiopia. The Rapid Literature Review Guideline.The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), the Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI) & the National Information Platform for Nutrition (NIPN). Addis AbabaYear 2020