- The NIPN policy component is hosted by the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM), which is responsible for the coordination of the national multisectoral nutrition policy.
- The NIPN data component is hosted by the Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBoS).
- Technical assistance is provided through UNICEF.
- The project is supported by the EU Delegation and managed by OPM.
- Activities started in 2019.
- Office of the Prime Minister
- Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBoS)
- UNICEF Uganda
- SUN country fiche - Uganda
- Turcan, Lilia and Bene, Tim. A review of policies for improving human nutrition in Uganda and the use of evidence for making policy. Montpellier, France: Agropolis International, Global Support Facility for the National Information Platforms for Nutrition initiative. 2017.